What will these qualifications do for you?
For established therapists and practitioners, they will enable you to meet the recommendations of HEE for formal qualifications in the aesthetics sector. For those not yet working in advanced skin care, they will provide a route of entry into the vibrant medi-spa sector
For all practitioners, they will enhance employment and career progression opportunities to work as a clinical aesthetician alongside aesthetic doctors and dermatologists
For business owners they will facilitate new business development for your clinic or salon as a specialist centre for remedial skin treatment.
These courses will provide:
- An unprecedented level of study in skin science, skin health management and cosmetic dermatology.
- The highest professional standards in practical disciplines
- A comprehensive, competency based and assessed education programme in advanced remedial skincare procedures
- A progressive modular format for complete flexibility
- Autonomous, non-supplier driven training
- The first UK qualifications in aesthetic skin care accredited by an Ofqual recognised awarding body