CIBTAC LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN THE PRINCIPLES OF COSMETIC PRACTICE
The CIBTAC Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of Cosmetic Practice is a practical and knowledge-based qualification which will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills for work in Aesthetics and for Laser Therapists. It will qualify you for progression into training in laser and IPL procedures at Level 4. If you already have a Level 2 OFQUAL qualification in Beauty Therapy, this course will qualify you to progress onto training in Aesthetic Procedures at a Level 4, including Chemical Skin Peeling, Micro Needling and Blemish Removal.
You will need to have completed a level 2 qualification in Beauty Therapy, Facial Skin Care or have completed a comparative Ofqual regulated qualification providing transferable knowledge and skills.
The Level 3 Certificate - Mode of Delivery
In keeping with the flexibility of Sally Durant’s course portfolio, the Level 3 certificate is delivered through e-learning delivery, accompanied by a set of course notes in full colour.
• Core Knowledge Module 1 - Working in the Aesthetics Industry
• Core Knowledge Module 2 - Legislation, Clinical Governance, Health and Safety
• Core Knowledge Module 3 - Microbiology and Infection Control for the Aesthetic Practitioner
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Client Care, Consultation and Assessment
• Electrical Science – (NB this does NOT include practical training in facial electro-therapy)
Method of Course Delivery
• Audio Visual E-Learning Programme
• Course Folder
• Online MCQ Tests
• Modular Assignment
• Assessment Workbook
• Portfolio Compilation
• Final Theory Exam
Average duration of course delivery – 210 hours (Plus additional study time)
Level 3 Certificate in Cosmetic Practice (£1,200 Excluding VAT)